I was so excited to open my presents...I will be styling with all the new clothes I received and having fun with my new toys! Thank you everyone!!!
Yes, I'm ready for SUMMER!!!
My mom helping me out because I'm too busy eating my fruit snacks! (I got Uncle Curt to open them for me.)

My Brother Talon playing with my new pink rope.
Putting my shoes on getting ready to go to church!(It's so cute, she can say two but holds up three fingers...not shown in this picture)
My mommy & daddy thinks I'm cute!
My mom made me a Pink Care Bear cake & Aunt Melissa made Laura a yellow one!
We had Alex's birthday party yesterday along with her cousin Laura! Alex was born on Laura's 3rd birthday so we decided to have their parties together this year. We also decided a Care Bear party would be perfect for a 2 yr old & a 5 yr. old. We had A LOT of family there to join in on the celebration, fun times!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment